Please meet our therapists.
Each member of our team of therapists has lived and worked in multiple countries and have personally experienced cross-cultural stresses and joys. We know how it feels and know this lifestyle is unique.
Each therapist is highly professional and respected and each therapist has a unique theoretical orientation.
Dr. Patricia Philo Kopstein
Psychotherapist & Psychoanalyst
• Diplomate, Jungian Analysis (Zurich) • MA Psychology, Expressive Arts (USA)
• PhD, D.Min Psychology (USA) • International Psychoanalytical Association (UK)
Dr. Kopstein has provided professional eTherapy services since 2008 to expatriates following strict confidential and ethical international guidelines. She specializes in mid-profession issues, social anxiety, depression, relocation adjustment, eating disorders and self-esteem problems.
• MA Counseling Psychology
Natalie is Counseling Psychologist who works with adults looking to harness their courage, compassion and inner wisdom to overcome life’s challenges and lead more meaningful and fulfilling lives.
• M.Ed., MSAT
Currently living in Hawaii and working as an art therapist and artist I am available for online sessions or traditional, in-person sessions if you are on Oahu.
Psychoanalytic & Developmental Psychologist
• MSc in Psychoanalytic & Developmental Psychology (The Anna Freud Centre in conjunction
with University College of London, London, UK)
• MA in Play Therapy (Roehampton University, UK)
• BA in Psychology (York University, Canada)
• Cogmed Working Memory Coach (UK)
• FRIENDS™ for Life facilitator (UK)
• Parents Forever Facilitator (University of Minnesota, U.S.A)
• New Ways for Families Divorce Co-parenting Education Facilitator (U.S.A)
Lora is a Registered Child Psychologist, practicing a combined Cognitive Therapy and Psychodynamic Psychotherapy approach.
Clinical Psychologist, Hypnotherapist
• MSc (Clin. Psych.), MBPsS, MHKPS
• Cogmed Working Memory Certified Coach
• Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) practitioner
Based in Hong Kong, Maggy is a Clinical Psychologist who works with adolescents and adults on issues including depression and anxiety as well as eating disorders and self-harm.