Psychoanalytic & Developmental Psychologist
• MSc in Psychoanalytic & Developmental Psychology (The Anna Freud Centre in conjunction
with University College of London, London, UK)
• MA in Play Therapy (Roehampton University, UK)
• BA in Psychology (York University, Canada)
• Cogmed Working Memory Coach (UK)
• FRIENDS™ for Life facilitator (UK)
• Parents Forever Facilitator (University of Minnesota, U.S.A)
• New Ways for Families Divorce Co-parenting Education Facilitator (U.S.A)
Lora Lee is a child psychologist, as well as a parental coordinator, divorce co-parenting facilitator, and custody evaluator. Her online practice help parents focus on the children during a divorce, figure out how to co-parent, especially in a high conflict situation. She also offers Cogmed training, a research-based working memory online training program for teenagers and adults.
Lora Lee is a Master Level Child Psychologist, trained in the UK, who has been registered with the Hong Kong Psychological Society since 2014. She was trained at the Anna Freud Centre in conjunction with University College London, and is also a BAPT trained Play Therapist. She practices a combined Directive Play therapy and Psychodynamic Psychotherapy with children and teenagers. She is also a trained parental coordinator, divorce co-parenting facilitator, custody evaluator and Cogmed (working memory) facilitator, with a special interest in working with children on the Autism spectrum, children of divorce and selective mutes. She also works with divorced parents to address their grief related to divorce and on how to co-parent, especially in high conflict situations.
Lora works with each child according to their own unique character, conditions and circumstances. She practices a child-centred approach, putting the needs of the child or adolescent at the centre of the therapeutic treatment, whether it is conducted with the child, and/or parents. She works with children and adolescents between the ages of 4 and 18.
Lora is bilingual and provides psychotherapy or evaluation in English and Cantonese. For more information on Lora, please visit her personal website at http://www.loralee.info
Lora Lee is a member of:
- Registered Psychologist of the Hong Kong Psychological Society
- Member of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, USA
- National Certified Custody Evaluator (NCCE), USA
- BAPT Qualified Clinical Supervisor for Play Therapist, UK
- Parental Coordinator Training
- Parents Forever Divorce Co-parenting Education Facilitator, USA
- New Ways for Families Divorce Co-parenting Education Facilitator, USA