• MPsych in Clinical Psychology
• SMART Recovery Facilitator (Zur Institute, the USA)
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Certificate (CBT Australia)
• Certificate in Addiction (Zur Institute)
• Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy MBCT teacher in training (Oxford)
• Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner (NLP Institute Warsaw)
• Member of the American Psychological Association
Matt is a counselling psychologist. He practices conscious living with compassion, love, and gratitude to be a firm support for his family, community, friends, and clients all over the globe. He believes that constant learning, curiosity, and compassion (to oneself and others) are the keys to overcome difficulties, stay on the right track and stand up after falling.
He can understand and contain the complexity of one’s personal history and life choices. The unique gift he shares with the world is his ability to uplift others to go through their challenging times. Support them in the moments of feeling lost and confused. Strengthen them so that they thrive and have a successful fulfilling career and personal life.
Matt combines Western, holistic and Far Eastern approaches. His many years of life in various cultures and philosophies gave him a broader understanding of human mechanisms and their impact on our health.
He empowers his clients to expand their comfort zone, connect and move towards greater self-expression, presence, and impact to become a better version of themselves.
He is also the founder of the “CASMATI Village” – the International Inspiration & Retreat Center, located 55 km from Warsaw at the Kampinoski National Park. Matt coordinates and supervises all empowering sessions run at CASMATI Village. He lives by the wild nature, developing therapeutic nature-based tools and strategies for wellbeing.
He has broad experience in different settings ranging from psychiatric and rehab units (Poland), Care Centres (London), educational Centres (Beijing, China), counselling clinic (HK), schools (HK, PL) and companies (HK, PL).
Matt will support you in the following areas:
- Discovering new possibilities
- Stress and uncertainty
- Mood and intense emotions (incl. depression, anxiety, bipolar)
- Regaining control in life
- Support in crisis and difficult situations
- Addictive behaviors (alcohol, drugs, internet, sex)
- Happiness, meaning, and fulfillment
- Intercultural & transition challenges
Contact Matt for online, as well as in-person sessions and seminars in Warsaw and Hong Kong
More about Matt: www.casmati.com/en