Please meet our therapists.
Each member of our team of therapists has lived and worked in multiple countries and have personally experienced cross-cultural stresses and joys. We know how it feels and know this lifestyle is unique.
Each therapist is highly professional and respected and each therapist has a unique theoretical orientation.
Dr. Patricia Philo Kopstein
Psychotherapist & Psychoanalyst
• MA Psychology, Expressive Arts (USA)
• PhD, D.Min Psychology (USA)
• Diplomate, Jungian Analysis (Zurich)
• International Psychoanalytical Association (UK)
Dr. Kopstein specializes in difficult relocation adjustment, mid-career, medical, and/or mid-profession challenges and transition issues. She also helps individuals with trauma, social anxiety, depression, eating disorders, and self-esteem problems.
• MA Counseling Psychology
Natalie is a Counseling Psychologist working with adults looking to harness their courage, compassion and inner wisdom to overcome life’s challenges and lead more meaningful and fulfilling lives.
• MPsych in Clinical Psychology
• SMART Recovery Facilitator (Zur Institute, the USA)
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Certificate (CBT Australia)
• Certificate in Addiction (Zur Institute)
• Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy MBCT teacher in training (Oxford)
• Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner (NLP Institute Warsaw)
• Member of the American Psychological Association
Matt is a counselling psychologist. He practices conscious living with compassion, love, and gratitude to be a firm support for his family, community, friends, and clients all over the globe. He believes that constant learning, curiosity, and compassion (to oneself and others) are the keys to overcome difficulties, stay on the right track and stand up after falling.
Registered Art Therapist - Board Certified
Licensed Professional Counselor - IT
• MA, MSAT
As an artist, art therapist and art educator, originally from the Midwestern United States, Catherine has lived nearly half her adult life teaching, learning and creating art abroad, primarily in Asia and Europe.
Psychoanalytic & Developmental Psychologist
• MSc in Psychoanalytic & Developmental Psychology (The Anna Freud Centre in conjunction
with University College of London, London, UK)
• MA in Play Therapy (Roehampton University, UK)
• BA in Psychology (York University, Canada)
• Cogmed Working Memory Coach (UK)
• FRIENDS™ for Life facilitator (UK)
• Parents Forever Facilitator (University of Minnesota, U.S.A)
• New Ways for Families Divorce Co-parenting Education Facilitator (U.S.A)
Lora Lee is a child psychologist, as well as a parental coordinator, divorce co-parenting facilitator, and custody evaluator. Her online practice help parents focus on the children during a divorce, figure out how to co-parent, especially in a high conflict situation. She also offers Cogmed training, a research-based working memory online training program for teenagers and adults.